- News & Events
- Student Activities
School Year 2017-2018 re-enrollment season is here! And we are kicking it off with a friendly intra-school competition!
It’s easy as pie! We need a completed SY17-18 enrollment packet for every student! But, the fastest grade to reach 100% enrollment confirmation will receive a dress-down day and pizza party in May! The specific date is to be determined.
Only two ways to play:
1. Complete, sign, and return your enrollment forms to Mr. Tavares ASAP! An enrollment confirmation receipt will be handed over once forms are verified by Mr. Tavares. We encourage families to use the writeable pdf to aid with data entry accuracy. Forms can be obtained at https://dcps.dc.gov/enroll.
– Annual Student Enrollment Form
– DC Residency Verification Form
– Consent and Release for Media
– Home Language Survey
– DC Universal Health Certificate (within the past year)
– DC Oral Health Assessment (within the past year)
Other required forms:
– Proof of residency
– Additional health forms as needed (asthma action plan, action plan for anaphylaxis, etc.)
2. If you are not returning next school year, visit Mr. Tavares in the main office to complete a transfer form.
Important!!! 8th grade families, please confirm the high school you will be attending with our School Counselor, Ms. Dawkins at email@example.com.
Please also note, in order to guarantee your student’s seat for next school year, please submit your registration packet to Mr. Tavares by 11:59am on Friday, May 5th, 2017.
*Best times to drop off enrollment forms are from 9:30am–2:30pm.
We look forward to having everyone return for next school year!
If you have any questions please contact Mr.Tavares!