Supporting our school, students and staff come in various forms. Whatever your financial abilities and interests, we can help you find a way to help support our school, students and staff. Your generosity enables the HSA to support such things as:
- resources and scholarships for our families that may need some extra help
- teacher wish lists for instructional materials
- professional development for staff
- field trips within the DC Metro area and abroad
- technology for classroom instruction
- school and community events throughout the year
- special programs and partnerships with organizations such as the Kennedy Center
Your monetary or in-kind donation, either as an individual, or through your organization or business, will go a long way in enhancing the educational experience at SWWFS. You can do so by:
Donation/Dues – Donations are always welcome from parents and non parents alike. We have many corporate and business partners whose generosity enables us to bring great programs to our school. Large or small, the amount you give is always giving back and helping many.
Shopping Programs – Every day that you shop, can mean money for our school. No money out of your pocket, just more into our school!
Donorschoose.com Check out the site and look up zip code 20037. When you see our school (School Without Walls @Francis-Stevens), choose a teacher to support funding their project. Often times matching donations are offered which means teachers can get projects funded faster. Check back often as our stellar staff is always coming up with great ideas to enhance the instructional experience of students both in and outside of the classroom!
All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our EIN (federal tax identification number) is 47-1456976. A receipt will be mailed, if requested.